Thursday, October 04, 2007

Maintaining & Milestones

So, I've been hovering around 75 lbs. lost for about 3 weeks now (75.4, 75.0, 75.8). I must say, it's not a bad place to hang out. :) I don't really feel like I'm doing anything different though. At least I don't think I've fallen into a pattern of any kind. One week I ate very few flex points, another week I ate pretty much all of them. I haven't been doing much intense exercise, that's true. But, I feel pretty okay about hovering here. I think every time I get to a milestone I hang out there for a while and enjoy the view. I didn't think it was intentional. Maybe it's something sub-conscious. Has anyone else had a similar experience when they have hit a milestone?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i haven't hit a huge milestone yet but can agree - your body likes to take breaks and get used to the new you... i think you're doing great! 75 pounds is a LOT to lose... :o)