Friday, September 01, 2006

Top 5 Things I Can't Wait to Do ...

... When I Lose Weight:

# 5 Eat food in public without feeling like people are saying, "of course she eats that way, look at her"
# 4 Wear a skirt without needing a girdle to prevent my thighs from rubbing together
# 3 Button my suit jacket
# 2 Buy clothes in a real store instead of needing to buy the bigger sizes online
# 1 Stop assuming the reason why a guy isn't interested is because of how much I weigh

I had another pretty bad week - long days, stress and no willpower. I did well Monday and Tuesday, but it went down hill on Wednesday. I'm going to try to get back on track this weekend. I have my second Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow morning. I don't have any illusions of having lost any weight. In fact, I'm curious to find out how much I've gained. I'll write again tomorrow with an update of how the meeting went.

5 comments:

Frontman said...

Some good goals to have in there, some are similar to mine (buttoning the suit jacket without having to worry about taking someone's eye out is one of mine)! I also can't wait to be able to buy clothes off the rack again.

Don't worry about what happened during the past week, focus on next week. Good on you for planning to go to the next WW meeting because by doing so you're continuing to try to reach your goals. Good luck!

Amazon Alanna said...

You have to look on the bright side...you did well for 2 days. If you can do well for at least 3 days next week, and keep adding on one small good habit at a time, then you'll be on your way!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're only human.

The Relentless Reader said...

I agree with Alanna..you are only human. You'll be ok :)

I adore your list!

Kimberly said...

I especially relate to #5. I hate eating in public because I feel like no matter what I eat people are judging me for it. If I eat poorly, they think "no wonder," and if I eat a salad, they think "she's not fooling anyone."

Ugh. The things that go through the mind of a fat girl, huh?

I hope the weigh in went alright. Can't wait to hear about it.

... said...

i can't wait to be able to walk into any store and NOT be thinking.. "do they carry my size?"