Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Shout Out to Meredith who reached GOAL!!!!

Hey all, I just wanted to give a shout out to my old WW friend Meredith who reached goal last week! I met her at my great meetings before I moved and we've been keeping in touch via email. She was one of the people who inspired me to start running. I am so proud of her and all her hard work and dedication! And get this, she's running a half marathon this weekend. Woo Hoo! Hot D*mn! She's great and I really learned a lot from her during our meetings with our beloved Melvin. If you're reading this Meredith - Congrats again!

I wasn't very productive today, but I did run yesterday. I managed to run for about 1.25 miles without stopping. Very cool! I altered my route and made it shorter because I just didn't want to run uphill at the end of my route. This route was much flatter and easier. Yep, I'm not ashamed to say I took the eas-ier way out. I think you just gotta do that sometimes. If it isn't windy again tomorrow, I'm going to go running.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are doing AMAZING!! Keep up the great work!!

Martalu said...

Hey, you went. Who cares if the track was flat! I prefer the harder stuff up front anyway.

You're sweet for the shout-out. I need to get the hell on track so you can do a shout-out for me!

KEEP IT UP SISTER! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

angelfish24 said...

yeahhhh!!!! for your friend reaching goal. And running a 1/2 marathon, that's inpiring.
You are doing great on your running too.