So, I'm looking for recommendations for exercise DVDs. I really like riding the bike at the gym, and water aerobics is starting next week (yeah!), but I think I am going to need another option to keep from getting bored. So, to get you started thinking of ideas, here is my wish list:
- I need relatively low impact moves. My knees aren't what they used to be. (And I'm sure my neighbors below me would also appreciate low impact!)
- I love to dance, so anything dance related would be great! (I know, kinda hard to incorporate with #1) p.s. I don't like Richard Simmons.
- I hate floor work, sit ups are the worst!
- I'd like something that incorporates weights. That's one thing that is lacking in my exercise regime. I have hand weights right now.
- I don't have room for a step. (Back in the day I loved my Reebok Step!)