So, to get myself back on the right track I went to the Weight Watchers website and recorded my points for the day, the points I earned from going to the gym today, and my past 6 weeks of weigh-ins. It made me feel better to see how many flex points I still have for the week. I'm nervous about Friday night. I'm going out with a big group of friends for drinks and dinner. I'm trying to plot what I'm going to order. Do you ever feel self-conscious when you order healthy food and you feel like people are expecting you to order something bad for you?
I wanted to share some helpful reminders I got from a bookmark I got at my WW meeting last week. It's called "Use the Tools" and its good thoughts to replace the negative ones we all have running through our minds:
- Winning Outcomes: "What do I want?"
- Empowering Beliefs: "I can and I'm worth it!"
- Anchoring: "Remember when!"
- Storyboarding: "What's my next step?"
- Mental Rehearsing: "Practice! Practice! Practice!"
- Motivating Strategy: "What's my reward?"
- Reframing: "What does that get me?"
- Positive Self-Talking: "I am what I repeat"
- Asserting: "I need you to ______ because ..."
- Switching: "I can see the new me!"
I hope everyone is having a great week. I also wanted to tell everyone that I'm having problems leaving messages on "non-beta" blogs. I switched to the beta version of Blogger and now I can't post to "non-beta" blogs. I wish Blogger would have told me this before I agreed to switch. So, I am thinking of you and hoping for the best for you!